OverviewOur programmes are designed for kids and older kids who want to learn standard of English for using in daily communication and in school. Students are from 13 to 16 years old. The classes focus on learning in all aspects of languages such as writing, speaking, listening, reading by following the Cambridge university press material. These classes build on the language from the main sessions, with a focus on communication and practical skills. All our lessons give students the opportunity to learn and use English in realistic situations, and our teachers give regular homework to help you practice.
Course duration: 1 terms (10 weeks)
Class Session: 3 sessions/week (1h30mins session)
Study Schedule: Mon-Wed-Fri | Tue-Thu-Sat | Saturday
CEFR level: Pre-A1 to C1 Advance (Learn more)
Study abroad (free): Yes (learn more)
Campus: Toul Kork | Kampheng Moeung
Enrolment date: learn more
- Tuition fee: learn more
- The course follow Cambridge english curriculum from CEFR level Pre-A1 to B1
- Course books provide by Cambridge University Press.
- Cambridge English placement test is used as an entrance test.
- Using Cambridge English examinations
- All graduated students will archive B1 Preliminary certificate
- Free study trip programme to Singapore for all graduated students.
- Get Cambridge English Qualification certificates which is recognised globally!
- The Cambridge English Qualification certificates are valid for life!
- Highly Qualified Teachers with Cambridge CELTA Certificate (Certificate of in English Language Teaching to Adult)
- Standard classes and facilities with only a maximum of 18 students per class.
You will be continuously assessed throughout the programme levels, allowing us to monitor your progression and provide extra support when needed. You will take Cambridge English examinations twice in order to graduate.
Free Study Abroad Programme to Singapore