Cambridge English for Adults
Our programmes are designed for older kids and adults who want to learn standard of English for work, study or using in daily communication. Students are from 14 or 15 years old.
The classes focus on learning in all aspects of languages such as writing, speaking, listening, reading by following the Cambridge university press material.
These classes build on the language from the main sessions, with a focus on communication and practical skills. All our lessons give students the opportunity to learn and use English in realistic situations, and our teachers give regular homework to help you practice.
2021 CUK's Level and Fees
|In Class||Online Class|
|A1-A||Cambridge English Empower Beginner||50 Hours||15 Hours||230 $|
|A1-B||Cambridge English Empower Beginner||50 Hours||15 Hours||230 $|
|A2-A||Cambridge English Empower Elementary||50 Hours||15 Hours||240 $|
|A2-B||Cambridge English Empower Elementary||50 Hours||15 Hours||240 $|
|B1-A||Cambridge English Empower Pre-intermediate||50 Hours||15 Hours||260 $|
|B1-B||Cambridge English Empower Pre-intermediate||50 Hours||15 Hours||260 $|
|B1-C||Cambridge English Complete Preliminary||50 Hours||15 Hours||265 $|
|B1-D||Cambridge English Complete Preliminary||50 Hours||15 Hours||265 $|
|B2-A||Cambridge English Empower Upper-Intermediate||50 Hours||15 Hours||280 $|
|B2-B||Cambridge English Empower Upper-Intermediate||50 Hours||15 Hours||280 $|
|B2-C||Cambridge English Complete First||50 Hours||15 Hours||285 $|
|B2-D||Cambridge English Complete First||50 Hours||15 Hours||285 $|
|C1-A||Cambridge English Empower Advanced||50 Hours||15 Hours||290 $|
|C1-B||Cambridge English Empower Advanced||50 Hours||15 Hours||290 $|
|C1-C||Cambridge English IELTS Mindset 6.5||50 Hours||15 Hours||295 $|
|C1-D||Cambridge English IELTS Mindset 6.5||50 Hours||15 Hours||295 $|
|Pre A1||Cambridge English Storyfun Starters 1||50 Hours||Hours||220 $|
|Pre A1||Cambridge English Storyfun Starters 2||50 Hours||Hours||220 $|
|A1||Cambridge English Storyfun Movers 3||50 Hours||Hours||230 $|
|A2||Cambridge English Storyfun Movers 4||50 Hours||Hours||230 $|
|A3||Cambridge English Storyfun Flyers 5||50 Hours||Hours||240 $|
|A4||Cambridge English Storyfun Flyers 6||50 Hours||Hours||240 $|
|A5||Cambridge English Complete for Schools||50 Hours||Hours||240 $|
|A6||Cambridge English Complete for Schools||50 Hours||Hours||240 $|
|Free Essential English (UK, Australia, USA, Canada, New Zealand or Singapore) 45 hours - FREE|
|Monday - Wednesday - Friday / Tuesday - Thursday - Saturday||Morning||08:00 - 09:30 | 09:45 - 11:15|
|Afternoon||01:00 - 02:30 | 02:30 - 04:00 | 04:15 - 05:45|
|Evening||06:00 - 07:30|
|Saturday Only||Morning||08:00 - 09:30 | 09:45 - 11:15|
|Afternoon||01:00 - 02:30|
|Term 1: 04 Jan - 23 Mar, Term 2: 31 Mar - 26 Jun, Term 3: 05 Jul - 18 Sep, Term 4: 27 Sep - 24 Dec|
Cambridge English Programme for Adults
A2 Key for Schools qualification shows that a student can:
- understand simple written English
- communicate in familiar situations
- understand and use basic phrases and expressions
- interact with English speakers who talk slowly and clearly.
B1 Preliminary for Schools qualification shows that a student can:
- read simple textbooks and articles in English
- write letters and emails on everyday subjects
- understand factual information
- show awareness of opinions and mood in spoken and written English.
C1 Advanced qualification shows that you can:
- follow an academic course at university level
- communicate effectively at a managerial and professional level
- participate with confidence in workplace meetings or academic tutorials and seminars
- express yourself with a high level of fluency.
B2 First for Schools qualification shows that students can:
- communicate effectively face to face, expressing opinions and presenting arguments
- write clear, detailed English, expressing opinions and explaining the advantages and disadvantages of different points of view
- follow the news
- write letters, reports, stories and lots of other types of text.
- The course follow Cambridge english curriculum from level 1 to level 12, CEFR level A2 to C1
- Course book provide by Cambridge University Press.
- Cambridge English placement test is used as an entrance test.
- Using Cambridge English examinations
- All graduated student will archive C1 Advance certificate or IELTS 6.5
- Free study abroad programme (in the UK, Australia, America, Canada, and New Zealand) for all graduated student (Level 12).
- Achieve an English certificate that is recognized around the world!
- The Cambridge English certificates are valid for life!
- Highly Qualified Teachers with Cambridge examiner experience
- Standard class with only a maximum of 18 students/class.
Students are required to take Cambridge English Placement Test before register to study Cambridge English Courses at Campus UK. Student’s level of study will be determined by an entrance an entrance assessment of their skill. CEPT Logo.png
Assessment and Examination
You will be continuously assessed throughout the programme levels, allowing us to monitor your progression and provide extra support when needed. At each level you will be given a free Cambridge English exam in order to proceed to the next level.